Sign in with
Your question

Turn my xbox 360 into a gaming pc

Last response: in Video Games
December 26, 2011 7:30:28 PM

I would like to turn an old xbox 360 into a gaming pc. My laptop doesn't have the power I need to run my new game. I realy don't want to go buy a new pc. From what I have read upgrading my gateway nv79 with intel core i3 processor wont help because I can't upgrade my graphic card. So A: can I turn my old xbox 360 into a gaming pc?(I don't need it to play xboxgames or live but it needs be able to get online.) B: Am I right about my upgrade opitions for my laptop?

More about : turn xbox 360 gaming

a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
December 27, 2011 2:03:29 AM

uh, no... just.... no... why not buy xbox games? unless its an MMO or something....
m
l
December 27, 2011 3:58:42 AM

mouse24 said:
uh, no... just.... no... why not buy xbox games? unless its an MMO or something....

Yes it is a MMO, swtor. Don't worry I still have my new xbox. I was just looking to use the hardware I have on hand. Waste not want not.
m
l
a c 462 D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
December 27, 2011 4:34:06 AM

Not with existing parts within the Xbox 360. The hard drive and DVD drive will be salvageable though.

In short, it can be done if you have the money to spend, the time to do it, the patience and the expertise to make modifications as necessary.

m
l
!