Need to remove adware

March 19, 2005 10:16:04 AM

I recently had Norton Anti-Virus detect a program called "adware.lop" and a
file associated with this program. The problem is that Norton can't delete
this file. I just get a message saying that the file failed to delete. I
have gone to Symantec's website and tried removing this adware with their
manual instructions but have had no luck. After I delete the file it seems
to load itself again from the registry. Does anyone out there have any
advice on how to remove this. Can this be done from the registry?

Thanks,
Greg

More about : remove adware

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 7:33:02 PM

Hi Greg... Go to this web site there is a download to remove the lop. It is
very annoying it adds links in your fav folder that can't be reomoved. Good
luck
http://lop.com/help.html

!