control panel not working

I have tried to go to the kelly page and downloading #255 or #256 which ever
one it is but it still didnt work what else can i do.
--
Crazyk2k5 Thanks

Do a search in system32 for all *.cpl files.

Now the trick.

One at a time double click each file to see if it runs. If one fails to run,
rename it, do not delete, then try control panel again.

--
Walter Clayton