Kingwin Cases

G

Kingwin cases are a well designed case. Why are they not more popular. Could it be the $100. cost?
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by vista on 01/17/04 08:25 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

markgun

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2002
I have a KT-424 series case and I've found its build quality to be better than similar Lian-Li and Cooler Master cases, at a significantly lower cost (IMO). They're probably not as popular because they're a newer name/competitor on the market. I'm not sure how long they've been around, so that's just a guess.

<b>Qui habet aures audiendi audiat</b>

G

Markgun,
I understand that this case has a plastic front cover, How does it fit. Also does the front fans move enough air. Did you add any fans to this case. Thanks..........

Mr. Vista

markgun

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2002
The front cover is all aluminum. The only plastic part is a little drop-down piece of plastic that covers the front USB and firewire ports. Airflow is good. It comes with two front case fans (with adjustable speed) and one rear case fan. I didn't add/replace any fans.

<b>Qui habet aures audiendi audiat</b>

G

upec,
Ok, thanks for the reply. I have just noticed CoolerMaster's Praetorian mid tower case and it looks good with good features, I think I will go with this?

<b>"A politician should do two terms-one in office & one in jail"</b>