Hello all,
I've been getting this error message everytime I boot up my computer:

C:\Program Files\Wild Tangent\Apps\CDA\cda engine0400.dll
The specified module card could not be found.

I cleaned house and got rid of some games that aren't played anymore. I'm
wondering if I deleted this file and I need it. Nothing seem to be running
wierd so I'm not sure .

Thanks for you help in advance.

Look in this registry key:

For an entry named:

WildTangent CDA

Delete that entry and you will no longer get the message.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Crftiegirl" wrote:

| Hello all,
| I've been getting this error message everytime I boot up my computer:
|
| C:\Program Files\Wild Tangent\Apps\CDA\cda engine0400.dll
| The specified module card could not be found.
|
| I cleaned house and got rid of some games that aren't played anymore. I'm
| wondering if I deleted this file and I need it. Nothing seem to be running
| wierd so I'm not sure .
|
| Thanks for you help in advance.

Thanks so much for the help. I'm now message free. ha ha ha
Have a great day.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Look in this registry key:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
>
> For an entry named:
>
> WildTangent CDA
>
> Delete that entry and you will no longer get the message.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Crftiegirl" wrote:
>
> | Hello all,
> | I've been getting this error message everytime I boot up my computer:
> |
> | C:\Program Files\Wild Tangent\Apps\CDA\cda engine0400.dll
> | The specified module card could not be found.
> |
> | I cleaned house and got rid of some games that aren't played anymore. I'm
> | wondering if I deleted this file and I need it. Nothing seem to be running
> | wierd so I'm not sure .
> |
> | Thanks for you help in advance.

Hi

From Start>Run type

msconfig

then click on the Startup tab and if there is a reference to that file,
uncheck it and then reboot your system.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User