IDE Cables

I need to know a few things about round IDE cables, both single and double. What are they used for and where do they come from and go to. I see mention of ATA 133? I will use a SATA 150 HHD. Trying to figure out what type round cables I need to connect a SATA 150 HDD, Floppy, CD/RW drive, CD/DVD Rom drive. Do the cables I need to use have to have a special rating to them.......Thanks.......

Mr. Vista
1 answer Last reply
More about cables
  1. sata uses sata cables, all else use ide cables. Floppy needs floppy cable.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cable Components