NAV, ZA won't start

Last response: in Computer Brands
June 7, 2004 6:46:56 AM

Hello,
Machine is Compaq 2570US, P4 XP Pro. Started up other day with error
messages from ZA and Palm Hotsync "failed to initialize", then "NAV
auto-protect encountering problem and needs to close". That day I had DL'd
ZA 5 update, also Live update for NAV. Now I can't access Internet most of
the time, nor any Word or Excel files, and am unable to delete NAV or Palm
Desktop. NAV asks to verify a file, and Palm gives error "Internal Error
2738", then Fatal.
ZA has been deleted but I'm unable to re-install.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Bill W

More about : nav start

June 7, 2004 10:09:52 AM

Possibly an XP System Restore to a point before the updates were loaded. Or
rolling back the ZA driver to the version prior to the update?
HH

!