Using WRT54G WDS Repeater?

I have WRT54G and want to extend my wireless with another WRT54G. Does
the basic firmware support this? If so, how is it configured?

Or do I have to install sevasoft firmware?
1 answer Last reply
More about using wrt54g repeater

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:15:23 GMT, Dan <dannospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I have WRT54G and want to extend my wireless with another WRT54G. Does
    >the basic firmware support this? If so, how is it configured?

    See:

    http://www.linksysinfo.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7
    for instructions.

    >Or do I have to install sevasoft firmware?

    The stock WRT54G supports WDS. However, I would recommend you install
    Sveasoft Alchemy firmware anyway.

    Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
    AE6KS 831-336-2558

Wireless Firmware Internet Wireless Networking