Sound Recorder for Windows XP does not record

Bobby

Every time I try to record a sound or whatever, and then
I put play, I always here this same irritating noise like
something is broken. And the green thing that moves up
and down barely moves. If someone could help me with
this, that would be awesome.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:11:51 -0800, "Bobby"
<the_trailer32@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Every time I try to record a sound or whatever, and then
>I put play, I always here this same irritating noise like
>something is broken. And the green thing that moves up
>and down barely moves. If someone could help me with
>this, that would be awesome.

You may need to access you sound card mixer controls to check
on the record level.

Dave

Bobby

Why does "Message unavailable appear when I click
on "da_test"'s response to my problem?

Where do I go to access my sound card mixer controls?

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:38:03 -0800,

>Where do I go to access my sound card mixer controls?
try conreol panel/sounds and audio devices/
audio/sound recording tab/volume

Dave