Failed Virtual Device Driver

I've been getting an 'error' mess. lately, when I try to install or programs,
but it doesn't appear for every program I work with. Most of these programs
are games and it states:
HEADING = "16 bit Window Subsystem"
BODY = C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installable Virtual Device
Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application.
BELOW THE BODY (2 BUTTONS) = 'Close' button and a 'Ignore' button.

Could you please explain a little about this and/or give me any advice
orsuggestions on how I may go about fixing this little or big 'Dll
initialization' problem? I would definitely appreciate any time or effort
that you apply to helping me with this. And Thank You.

Tanya F. aka Dukiesma
--
Catch Ya On The Flip Side !!!

Try opening event viewer,click on the event/warning for it for more
details,click on the url,this opens help/support in xp,usually with a fix or
recomendation.You might run in run,DXDIAG and SigVerif the 2 utilitys
might help.