Computer not reading CD's from drive/Tlove

tLove

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2004

I have recently started having problems with my DVD ROM...I was burning CD's
with no problem. Then all of a sudden, I went to burn a CD and it would only
burn like half. So I thought it may have needed cleaning, so I went and
bought a cleaner....now it won't even read a CD at all.....says nothing in
the Drive. Please help.........
--
thank you greatly tlove

dumpper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2004

Right click on the drive in my computer and go to the properties tab. Make
sure the CD burning feature is checked. If HP DLA is on the machine and this
is not checked, the drive will not read or write to the discs..

DJ
MCP