need help with registry

March 22, 2005 2:23:02 PM

I ran registry fix and I was wondering what I was suppose to do with the
unused software entries do I delete them. And there are broken links and
missing links. Also while I was typing this I could type the whole word out
before the letters would appear on the screen lile something is slowing the
computer down

More about : registry

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 6:03:03 PM

me to whats up with this?
"Deeboe" wrote:

> I ran registry fix and I was wondering what I was suppose to do with the
> unused software entries do I delete them. And there are broken links and
> missing links. Also while I was typing this I could type the whole word out
> before the letters would appear on the screen lile something is slowing the
> computer down
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 12:52:29 AM

There is no 'registry fix' program as part of XP.. you have failed to make
it known what program you used, and will fail to get an answer until you
tell more..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user