need help with registry

I ran registry fix and I was wondering what I was suppose to do with the
unused software entries do I delete them. And there are broken links and
missing links. Also while I was typing this I could type the whole word out
before the letters would appear on the screen lile something is slowing the
computer down
2 answers Last reply
More about need registry

    me to whats up with this?
    "Deeboe" wrote:

    > I ran registry fix and I was wondering what I was suppose to do with the
    > unused software entries do I delete them. And there are broken links and
    > missing links. Also while I was typing this I could type the whole word out
    > before the letters would appear on the screen lile something is slowing the
    > computer down

    There is no 'registry fix' program as part of XP.. you have failed to make
    it known what program you used, and will fail to get an answer until you
    tell more..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Deeboe" <dondoriott@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I ran registry fix and I was wondering what I was suppose to do with the
    > unused software entries do I delete them. And there are broken links and
    > missing links. Also while I was typing this I could type the whole word
    > out
    > before the letters would appear on the screen lile something is slowing
    > the
    > computer down

Registry Microsoft Windows XP