CPU is constantly at 100%

a b à CPUs
March 23, 2005 1:27:04 PM

Every time I boot up the CPU is @ 100% making the computer's performance very
slow. I open the Windows Task Manager and click on the CPU tab and see the
file "svhost.exe" from user "Network Services" is at 99%. I "end process"
that file and the CPU goes back to normal. Any feedback or suggestions would
be greatly appreciated. email me at "erod733@yahoo.com" Thanks!

More about : cpu constantly 100

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
March 23, 2005 3:49:58 PM

You most likely have a virus:
http://www.google.ca/search?as_q=&num=100&hl=en&btnG=Go...

Follow the yellow section on this link to check for viruses and spyware:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

!