Where is the cheapest rent?

vardiss

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

What place offers the cheapest rent?

I figure since I sell thru the Broker, location doesn't matter, so why not
go cheap and maximixe profit?

Uh, I mean I'm a cleric and I need to minister to the poor. Yeah, that's it!

In article <Jy9Ad.9147$wi2.4162@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
Vardiss <nomail@nomail.net> wrote:
>What place offers the cheapest rent?

Milwaukee.

"Vardiss" <nomail@nomail.net> wrote in message
> What place offers the cheapest rent?
>
> I figure since I sell thru the Broker, location doesn't matter, so why not
> go cheap and maximixe profit?
>
> Uh, I mean I'm a cleric and I need to minister to the poor. Yeah, that's
> it!

I'm pretty sure the cheapest rent will be the suburb of Qeynos/Freeport
where you land after being on IoR.

"Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Vardiss" <nomail@nomail.net> wrote in message
>> What place offers the cheapest rent?
>>
>> I figure since I sell thru the Broker, location doesn't matter, so
>> why not go cheap and maximixe profit?
>>
>> Uh, I mean I'm a cleric and I need to minister to the poor. Yeah,
>> that's it!
>
> I'm pretty sure the cheapest rent will be the suburb of
> Qeynos/Freeport where you land after being on IoR.

I believe so, 5 silver per real life week.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 19 Dwarven Shaman, 17 Scholar

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Vardiss wrote:
> What place offers the cheapest rent?
>
> I figure since I sell thru the Broker, location doesn't matter, so why not
> go cheap and maximixe profit?
>
> Uh, I mean I'm a cleric and I need to minister to the poor. Yeah, that's it!

Typical money grubbing cleric. LOL! I should know, my main is a cleric.

--
Get Thunderbird - Reclaim Your Inbox

Get Firefox! - The Browser You Can Trust