Gahh.. this is not funny

zental

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2004
So I ordered a case off TigerDirect last week, the chieftec dragon that they had on sale for 29.99. That was last sunday, now its 1 week + 1 day and I got a call saying that it is no longer available, lovely how they waited a week to tell me that they didn't have it anymore after I ordered it. So anyways, I was just wondering what some good cases would be to look at. Some that aren't too expensive but will give me good performance and look nice.

If you want to take a look at the case I _was_ going to be getting, http://www.chieftec.com/dragon.htm is the link. The bottom of the page shows its insides. I was going to be getting one with a solid side with a fan in it though.

Looking for good price and good quality. Thanks for the input guys.

-The Zent
Barton 2500+,Abit NF7-S V2, Fortron 350W, 2x512 Geil pc3200, ATi Radeon 9500pro

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
too bad, that's a top quality case. You might find one for $55 at Newegg, but you certainly won't find one for $29...

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

zental

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2004
Yeah, I might bust out a few extra bucks and get a diff one from them, or maybe since they told me it was available when it wasn't they'll exchange it for the other free of charge, since its technically the same item. I saw on their website and it said that they are selling the same thing for like 50 now. So whatever. It's stupid because I bought it in time. grr oh well

-The Zent

zental

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2004
lol no, the solar flare(red) one. They called me and asked if I could exchange it for something else, so guys if you can check out the tigerdirect.com site and see if they have anything else good or if i should just go for the same thing for 59.99 in blue or whatever. It's a bit confusing, i'm supposed to call them sometime.

-The Zent