good place to raise trapping skill from 0 to 30?

vardiss

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

I did all of my basic gathering skillups on Isle of Refuge but there were no
traps there -- or I didn't know of them.

Now I see all these traps around Antonica I can't harvest. Is there one zone
that is particularly rich in low-level traps so that I can try to increase
my skill?

"Vardiss" <nomail@nomail.net> wrote in message
>I did all of my basic gathering skillups on Isle of Refuge but there were
>no traps there -- or I didn't know of them.
>
> Now I see all these traps around Antonica I can't harvest. Is there one
> zone that is particularly rich in low-level traps so that I can try to
> increase my skill?

The Peat Bog seems to be pretty good for that ... just run around
harvesting/mining/gathering etc. and you'll start seeing the traps. It's
usually not too busy in there from what I've seen ... you need to get your
skill upto 20 before you can start on the tier2 stuff iirc ... used to be 40
before they dropped it in one of the patches.

"Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Vardiss" <nomail@nomail.net> wrote in message
>>I did all of my basic gathering skillups on Isle of Refuge but there were
>>no traps there -- or I didn't know of them.
>>
>> Now I see all these traps around Antonica I can't harvest. Is there one
>> zone that is particularly rich in low-level traps so that I can try to
>> increase my skill?
>>

> The Peat Bog seems to be pretty good for that ... just run around
> harvesting/mining/gathering etc. and you'll start seeing the traps. It's
> usually not too busy in there from what I've seen ... you need to get your
> skill upto 20 before you can start on the tier2 stuff iirc ... used to be
> 40 before they dropped it in one of the patches.

Dont forget to fish out the ponds, lots of fish build up there and can slow
the node pops.

Cladari