Compaq Presario 3000 series notebooks

Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any say on
the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq fails to include
this information in their online site, and once again they have no tour for
the notebook so I have no idea where they are.
3 answers Last reply
More about compaq presario 3000 series notebooks

    Why not just look for yourself? Best Buy carries a couple of the 3000 Series
    laptops. Looking at one in person is always better than a website tour.
    HH

    "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com> wrote in message
    > Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any say on
    > the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq fails to
    include
    > this information in their online site, and once again they have no tour
    for
    > the notebook so I have no idea where they are.

    This is true, but I can't find them where I live, the major stores do not
    carry them here.

    "HH" <hahunt42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Why not just look for yourself? Best Buy carries a couple of the 3000
    Series
    > laptops. Looking at one in person is always better than a website tour.
    > HH
    >
    > "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com> wrote in message
    > > Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any say
    on
    > > the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq fails to
    > include
    > > this information in their online site, and once again they have no tour
    > for
    > > the notebook so I have no idea where they are.

    Presario 3055= 2 fan inlets at the bottom, 1 outlet at the back, 1 outlet at
    the right side
    "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com> wrote in message
    > Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any say on
    > the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq fails to
    include
    > this information in their online site, and once again they have no tour
    for
    > the notebook so I have no idea where they are.

Compaq Notebooks Presario Computers