Common folder opens at startup

Whenever I start up windows, the C:\Program Files\Common\Bin folder opens up.
It does this for all users. Why does it do this and how can I prevent it
from happening in the future. I'm sick of having to close it.

This article may help you.

System32 Folder Opens When Logging into Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q170086

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional