Common folder opens at startup

Whenever I start up windows, the C:\Program Files\Common\Bin folder opens up.
It does this for all users. Why does it do this and how can I prevent it
from happening in the future. I'm sick of having to close it.
1 answer Last reply
More about common folder opens startup

    This article may help you.

    System32 Folder Opens When Logging into Windows NT
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q170086

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "WahawkFL" wrote:
    | Whenever I start up windows, the C:\Program Files\Common\Bin folder opens
    up.
    | It does this for all users. Why does it do this and how can I prevent it
    | from happening in the future. I'm sick of having to close it.

Microsoft Windows XP