DIGITAL CS433 Laptop

Does anyone know how much hard drive space the bios in this puppy can
address?

The standard disk is 255MB, a bit too small for my needs. I am
thinking to put in a 6GB if the bios is up to at least seeing half of
it.

Thanks in advance.

Older 486-class computers most often have a 2.1GB limit on hard drive size.
Even older ones are limited to 528MB... Ben Myers