Fix Task Manager->Networking update speed?

Somehow, the "normal" update speed on the network chart has become 2
seconds, rather than one second.

The "high" speed seems to be about 0.5 seconds and "low" looks to be about
4.

How can I get the "normal" back to update at 1 second intervals, so the
displayed "bytes per interval" match the actual speed on the line?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com
2 answers Last reply

    Bert

    In Task Manager View, Update and check what you require.

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    gcjc@tenretnitb.com (Gerry Cornell) wrote in

    Nope. As I said:

    "The "high" speed seems to be about 0.5 seconds and "low" looks to
    be about 4."

    The "normal" setting is supposed to be 1 second, and on my other
    systems, it ->is 1 second. Somehow, on this one machine, the "normal"
    setting produces an update period of 2 seconds.

    I'm assuming that this is controlled by a registry setting of some
    sort which has somehow been changed.

    --
    Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | bert@iphouse.com

Networking Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP