Fix Task Manager->Networking update speed?

March 28, 2005 7:33:28 PM

Somehow, the "normal" update speed on the network chart has become 2
seconds, rather than one second.

The "high" speed seems to be about 0.5 seconds and "low" looks to be about
4.

How can I get the "normal" back to update at 1 second intervals, so the
displayed "bytes per interval" match the actual speed on the line?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com
Anonymous

Bert

In Task Manager View, Update and check what you require.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bert Hyman" <bert@iphouse.com> wrote in message
> Somehow, the "normal" update speed on the network chart has become 2
> seconds, rather than one second.
>
> The "high" speed seems to be about 0.5 seconds and "low" looks to be
> about
> 4.
>
> How can I get the "normal" back to update at 1 second intervals, so
> the
> displayed "bytes per interval" match the actual speed on the line?
>
> --
> Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 11:22:43 PM

gcjc@tenretnitb.com (Gerry Cornell) wrote in

Nope. As I said:

"The "high" speed seems to be about 0.5 seconds and "low" looks to
be about 4."

The "normal" setting is supposed to be 1 second, and on my other
systems, it ->is 1 second. Somehow, on this one machine, the "normal"
setting produces an update period of 2 seconds.

I'm assuming that this is controlled by a registry setting of some
sort which has somehow been changed.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | bert@iphouse.com
!