Unreal Tournament Causing Crashes

A few weeks ago my computer started mysteriously crashing. I mean just a dead
reboot. After a while I figured out it was only happening when I had unreal
Tournament 2004 open. A few days ago I started getting some error messages
after closing UT and when I tried to report them it would crash my system so
then I tryed closing them which gave me the windows error reporter which
caused the crash if I tried to report or ignore. So I reinstalled and right
away I started having the same problems. Any ideas?

Okay, I reinstalled the drivers and that didn't help so I uninstalled the MB
VGA drivers and graphics drivers and reloaded it all and it fixed the problem.