cd dvd drive problem

When I copy a data cd with my Pyro2004 program, the windows explorer stops
responding when I put the copied disk in either drive. When I eject the disk,
windows explorer resumes. Audio disks that I burn are just fine. ???

s_krell wrote:
> When I copy a data cd with my Pyro2004 program, the windows explorer
> stops responding when I put the copied disk in either drive. When I
> eject the disk, windows explorer resumes. Audio disks that I burn are
> just fine. ???

It could be that the drive is still open for adding additional files and
windows doesn't know what to do with it. Try looking at the burned CD
with the Pyro program and see if there is an option to "finalize" the
CD.

TRENDING THREADS