Quest to FIND SIR LAUGHLIN

Dear All,

I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing fighter
training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by finding Sir
Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?

Questornach

"Philip B Kirschner" <philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing fighter
> training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by finding Sir
> Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?
>
> Questornach

He's near the gate to antonica in SQ or NQ depending on which it says in the
quest.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:54:30 -0500, "Philip B Kirschner"
<philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing fighter
>training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by finding Sir
>Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?

Barbarian in the service of Qeynos?Last I heard Barbarians are based
in Halas.
I just checked Illia's,no Sir Laughlin in Qeynos or Halas.
And did I miss that they introduced a new class,fighter ?

Meldur ;)

"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Philip B Kirschner" <philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing fighter
> > training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by finding Sir
> > Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?
> >
> > Questornach
>

> He's near the gate to antonica in SQ or NQ depending on which it says in
the
> quest.

Taking a stab, I think Meldur was hinting about the thread being tagged as
EQ1 or EQ2 ;)

Pamela Carlton wrote:

> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Philip B Kirschner" <philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Dear All,
>>>
>>>I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing fighter
>>>training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by finding Sir
>>>Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?
>>>
>>>Questornach
>>

>>He's near the gate to antonica in SQ or NQ depending on which it says in
>
> the
>
>>quest.
>>

> Taking a stab, I think Meldur was hinting about the thread being tagged as
> EQ1 or EQ2 ;)

I imagine so, more specifically that he feels the post is EQ2 but that
all untagged posts are presumed EQ1.

Given about a 50% chance that the OP has ever played EQ1, I'm none too sure
he hit his mark.

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in

> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Philip B Kirschner" <philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > I am a level 7 Barbarian in service of Qeynos and am undergoing
>> > fighter training. I am trying to finish fighter training quest 2 by
>> > finding Sir Laughlin. Would anyone know where to find him?
>>
>> He's near the gate to antonica in SQ or NQ depending on which it says
>> in the quest.
>>
> Taking a stab, I think Meldur was hinting about the thread being
> tagged as EQ1 or EQ2 ;)

I do believe most of us understood what he was hinting at. Others here
decided to answer the question instead...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 19 Dwarven Shaman, 17 Scholar

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message

> I do believe most of us understood what he was hinting at. Others here
> decided to answer the question instead...

Sure did! People get beaten with a stick for top-posting and the like, I
thought it would be nice to point it out in a nice way given previous
threads on the subject.

On 29 Dec 2004 15:32:37 GMT, Graeme Faelban
<RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:

>"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in
>>
>> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Philip B Kirschner" <philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> He's near the gate to antonica in SQ or NQ depending on which it says
>>> in the quest.
>>>
>> Taking a stab, I think Meldur was hinting about the thread being
>> tagged as EQ1 or EQ2 ;)
>>

>I do believe most of us understood what he was hinting at. Others here
>decided to answer the question instead...

Come on,you know mostly I make reasonable postings.
In this case it was just too tempting to make a little joke.
Took me nearly 30 seconds to realize he was talking about
EQ2 :),and I really dont care about OT,EQ1 or EQ2 or nothing
in the topic.

Meldur