What is up with Compaq's forum design?

LMAO, I didn't think message forum boards could get confusing but geeze,
they should win a prize for theirs.

Why don't they have regular forum designs like any other website has that
has forums?

Whom can you suggest this to over at compaq.com?
1 answer Last reply
More about what compaq forum design

    The source of the problem lies here:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1093&e=5&u=/pcworld/20040611
    /tc_pcworld/116484
    HP, who previously determined the valuable web-based Consumer Tech Info tool
    was useless, tried to "improve" the forum website and you see the results.
    There used to be webmaster links on many of the pages where users could
    report issues. Of course, the "improvements" may have eliminated those
    links.
    All that said, I never cared much for the "Customer Communities" design in
    the first place. The Compaq Forum, its predecessor, was far more intuitive
    and helpful, IMO. It was based on the series of Presario you had, covering
    all issues users of models in that series reported. It also had an
    extensive, indexed FAQ on the first page for each series, covering many of
    the issues for those models.
    HH

    "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com> wrote in message
    > LMAO, I didn't think message forum boards could get confusing but geeze,
    > they should win a prize for theirs.
    >
    > Why don't they have regular forum designs like any other website has that
    > has forums?
    >
    > Whom can you suggest this to over at compaq.com?

Compaq Computers