For a couple of times now I have somehow downloaded a SpyWare software.
Everyone knows these are annoying and however hard you try always a couple
will get through. Luckely I know everything which is on my PC so I noticed
when a folder called Temp in the C Drive. Usually also with this you get a
Bulls Eye Network thing aswell in the Program Files. Is it possible in simple
steps please to stop a folder being created with a certain name. So next time
I download this SpyWare an error will come up saying that it can't install
because I have blocked the use of that folder name. Is this possible?

Thanks
Alastairg100

There is no way to prevent the use of a particular file name, but there are
many ways to prevent the accidental download of spyware. Windows XP SP2 helps
alot with managing downloads but I would also suggest Ad-Aware Personal SE,
SpyBot S&D, CCleaner which are all available at www.downloads.com. Also the
new Microsoft Malicious Software Removal tool available at the windows update
site.