backup copy of my drivers(audio, ethernet controller, video)

i often format my computer, just to keep it clean and workin like new. But
everytime i format, i always have to go see a technician to get my drivers
re-installed. I could easily do it myself if i knew how,,, so i think its
money wasted. If i could just find out how to make a copy of my drivers, i
could reinstall them myself after i have formatted. i have everything i need
to make the copy, i just dont know where to find em files...please help me!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about backup copy drivers audio ethernet controller video

    In news:DD6D4AE9-2667-4B8B-A32A-8BC0D3F0A77F@microsoft.com,
    i dont know what to say...lol <i dont know what to
    say...lol@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > i often format my computer, just to keep it clean and workin like
    > new. But everytime i format, i always have to go see a technician to
    > get my drivers re-installed. I could easily do it myself if i knew
    > how,,, so i think its money wasted. If i could just find out how to
    > make a copy of my drivers, i could reinstall them myself after i have
    > formatted. i have everything i need to make the copy, i just dont
    > know where to find em files...please help me!!!

    Here you go :)

    http://www.dirfile.com/freeware/backup-drivers.htm

    There are a couple of utilities which will do that for you on that page and
    one which will figure out what your hardware is so that you can get the
    drives on your own without the need of professional assistance. And they're
    free too ;)

    Galen

Drivers Ethernet Controller Windows XP