problems with windows xp

2 answers Last reply
More about problems windows

    Sammy;
    Start here:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "sammy" <ironking@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> [...]

    you might also check to see if you've got java installed in your add/remove
    programs control panel.

    if it is, remove it. if there's more than one version, remove them all.
    reboot & I bet that fixes the problem

    then if you really need it, you can re-download it from
    http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

    don't ask me why, but sbc seems to think you need it & installs it as part
    of their connection routine.

    -John

    "sammy" <ironking@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Microsoft Windows XP