problems with windows xp

March 30, 2005 2:12:04 PM

More about : problems windows

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 3:51:18 PM

Sammy;
Start here:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"sammy" <ironking@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> [...]
April 4, 2005 9:20:52 AM

you might also check to see if you've got java installed in your add/remove
programs control panel.

if it is, remove it. if there's more than one version, remove them all.
reboot & I bet that fixes the problem

then if you really need it, you can re-download it from
http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

don't ask me why, but sbc seems to think you need it & installs it as part
of their connection routine.

-John

!