problem with my dla/matshita UJDA760 DVD/CDRW DRIVE

OK when i try to format a disk it comes up with a message that sais
"write-once media such as CD-R or DVD-R is not supported by this version of
dla" and i really want to be able to use dla cause i have two puters
'different systems' one desktop and other laptop and i need to go back and
forth between both i've updated on the sonic website and still don't work.
can i get some help please.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem matshita ujda760 cdrw drive

    sorry one thing more i forgot i am using CD-RW disks the good ultra speed
    ones "memorex" if it matters

    "jesse" wrote:

    > OK when i try to format a disk it comes up with a message that sais
    > "write-once media such as CD-R or DVD-R is not supported by this version of
    > dla" and i really want to be able to use dla cause i have two puters
    > 'different systems' one desktop and other laptop and i need to go back and
    > forth between both i've updated on the sonic website and still don't work.
    > can i get some help please.

Windows XP