Intrernet & Emails

Hi!

I am getting this error when I try to retrieve my emails
via outlook express 6. I also have a problem with
accessing hotmail.com via internet explorer and I believe
that I must have changed some security setting with
allowing "CounterSpy" to configure my security. I
unistalled "CounterSpy" and I checked that all settings
are in the default position but nothing helps. I am
pretty sure the problem must have to do with Norton
Internet security too (but why now?) which I have for a
long long time without a problem. All I am asking is how
can I change the "forbidden" setting.

Thank you very much!
T.

"Forbidden

Configuration:
Account: Hotmail
Server:
http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp
User name: theodora_p@hotmail.com
Protocol: HTTPMail
Port: 0
Secure(SSL): 0
Code: 800ccc33"

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

hotmail changed recently to require you to upgrade to hotmail plus if you
want to use outlook express to access your email
"Theodora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
[...]

Hi John... My outlook has started (a while ago)deleting any unread hotmail
messages before I have a chance to open them in my inbox. I wondered if know
whether my problem is caused by the same thing or if you have any ideas why
this might be happening.
Thanks.
Deanne