Replacing keyboard on a Presario 1200 Laptop

Has anyone replaced a keyboard on a Presario 1200 laptop? How do I remove
the old one? Can anyone point me to an online resource on
instructions/schematics on this laptop?

Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about replacing keyboard presario 1200 laptop

    Try here:
    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1230-50/
    HH

    "bromley" <bromley@javapgmr.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone replaced a keyboard on a Presario 1200 laptop? How do I remove
    > the old one? Can anyone point me to an online resource on
    > instructions/schematics on this laptop?
    >
    > Steve

Compaq Laptops Presario Keyboards Computers