Titanium Blue PS3 Hitting Japan This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
I'll stick to my 60GB(upgraded to a 500GB 7200rpm seagate momentus g HDD) Piano Black finish PS3 with bling bling chrome accents. I have to admit though the blue makes the ps3 slim not so "cheap-looking". Unlike the original ps3 slim.

And GT5 ftw! If I was one of those "I ain't buying a ps3 till GT5 comes out" people(yep they exist); I would definitely pick this up or import it since it's only in japan. If not I would definitely pick up a ps3/gt5 bundle.

Oh well 11/24/2010 can't come soon enough.

The first edition still holds the best respect in terms of looks.. The matte black edition was ok.. Blue, although my favourite color, does not looks that appealing here.. IMHO, it actually is looking much cheaper.. For limited edition options, i'll give a +1 to Shonen's recommendations..

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I wouldn't mind one in a crimson red color, with maybe black accents. But thats me. Anyway, hopefully they bring this over, or something different thats only available for us in the USA. And then something special for Europe, too, since they really seem to get the shaft, most of the time.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Yeah, a blue PS3 and a year later, a silver PS3 and a new color every year. Crap, are they ever going to give hint about when next gen consoles will hit market? They just keep launching new addons (kinect and move) to give a new like feel, but look at the hardware of these consoles, generations old!

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
next up: hot p!ink for girls! stainless steel for body builders! off-white for christians! off-black for gothics! please! just make an undying blu-ray drive jack a$$es

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I got my PS3 with all the exclusives for it. from the KZ titltes, Heavy Rain, Uncharted ( which the second is by far the best PS3 game ever ), God of War 3 and the HD remakes of the first 2 etc...

Now what would be more stupid than just letting the console get full of dust? Pay for it to pain the under-the-dust color of the console -.- My 360 was barely being used anymore but got resurected with Kinect. ( My sides are still hurting from the constant laughing with buddies etc ) I am planning on making myself a new PC again so.

Who gives a f*** how Sony is trying to use in order to increase their sales? Its stupid anyways. "but what's money when you can be the only cat in town with a powder-blue PS3?" Are you kidding me? XD

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Acrylic with black chrome accents, laser etched logo and on/off/multi-color switchable led lighting. I'd even go for a nice metal flake....if I were a console gamer wanting a PS3 L.E.

Not a bad thought.. With the correct mixture (not painting green everywhere) it might look really cool..

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]aznshinobi[/nom]What happened to the white PS3? I could have sworn they were planning a white one....[/citation]

It would have turned yellow, after a year ...or two (oxidation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS