HP Splash screen on too long. Make quicker please.

When I bot, the HP (Invent) screen is on around 30 seconds before
windows starts to boot. How might I quicken this process up a bit, Thanks,
Charles

You can make an adjustment in your BIOS settings.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Charles Frazier" wrote:

| When I bot, the HP (Invent) screen is on around 30 seconds before
| windows starts to boot. How might I quicken this process up a bit, Thanks,
| Charles

While the splash screen is up the computer IS working in the background -
will NOT make the computer load any faster.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

If you knew half as much as you think you know,