screen

i have a 15 inch monitor on win xp what screen resolution should i have it
set at?800x600?or 1024x768 pixels?what differences to the way my pc operates
are there in changing resolution i had it set at 800x600 and dells resolution
thing poped up telling me to change it to 1024x768 i do understand it makes
text bigger which i like but how else can i change text size without changing
resolution please help me understand these things i appreciate it very much
thanks
--
zombone
2 answers Last reply

    I would assume your correct res. is 1024X768 and you can adjust text size in
    OE or IE under the View/Text Size tab.

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    "zombonezombone" <zombonezombone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have a 15 inch monitor on win xp what screen resolution should i have it
    > set at?800x600?or 1024x768 pixels?what differences to the way my pc
    > operates
    > are there in changing resolution i had it set at 800x600 and dells
    > resolution
    > thing poped up telling me to change it to 1024x768 i do understand it
    > makes
    > text bigger which i like but how else can i change text size without
    > changing
    > resolution please help me understand these things i appreciate it very
    > much
    > thanks
    > --
    > zombone

    after i click screen resolution to be 1024x768 and then try to change text
    size after that my largest text is very small please respond-PETER THANKS!

    "zombonezombone" wrote:

    > i have a 15 inch monitor on win xp what screen resolution should i have it
    > set at?800x600?or 1024x768 pixels?what differences to the way my pc operates
    > are there in changing resolution i had it set at 800x600 and dells resolution
    > thing poped up telling me to change it to 1024x768 i do understand it makes
    > text bigger which i like but how else can i change text size without changing
    > resolution please help me understand these things i appreciate it very much
    > thanks
    > --
    > zombone

Screen Resolution Resolution Microsoft Windows XP