i have a 15 inch monitor on win xp what screen resolution should i have it
set at?800x600?or 1024x768 pixels?what differences to the way my pc operates
are there in changing resolution i had it set at 800x600 and dells resolution
thing poped up telling me to change it to 1024x768 i do understand it makes
text bigger which i like but how else can i change text size without changing
resolution please help me understand these things i appreciate it very much
thanks
--
zombone

peter

I would assume your correct res. is 1024X768 and you can adjust text size in
OE or IE under the View/Text Size tab.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"zombonezombone" <zombonezombone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have a 15 inch monitor on win xp what screen resolution should i have it
> set at?800x600?or 1024x768 pixels?what differences to the way my pc
> operates
> are there in changing resolution i had it set at 800x600 and dells
> resolution
> thing poped up telling me to change it to 1024x768 i do understand it
> makes
> text bigger which i like but how else can i change text size without
> changing
> resolution please help me understand these things i appreciate it very
> much
> thanks
> --
> zombone

after i click screen resolution to be 1024x768 and then try to change text
size after that my largest text is very small please respond-PETER THANKS!