Boot-up Delay sometimes, And Problim Connecting at start u..

All right, i'll start with connecting.

When i go into Start>Connect To>NAME
right after loading my pc, my Start Freezes for about 20-30 sec then works
again.
i notice also if i wait and don't toutch anything after starting up my pc
will make a "loading" sound as if it was opeining a file, or something like
that.

I'm really not sure why this is happening, i tryed uninstalling programs,
and Checking for Viruses also Spyware, but even if i'm "clean" this still
happens.

for the start up problem, it does what another topic i read was doing.
it would load past the BIOS screen then go to a blank for about 45-60 Sec
After whitch the Computer would continu as normal. and then my other problem
will happen.

This has been going on for about 1 month. I'm Running Windows XP Home

did you try scaning in safe mode?

"Nmixer" wrote:

> All right, i'll start with connecting.
>
> When i go into Start>Connect To>NAME
> right after loading my pc, my Start Freezes for about 20-30 sec then works
> again.
> i notice also if i wait and don't toutch anything after starting up my pc
> will make a "loading" sound as if it was opeining a file, or something like
> that.
>
> I'm really not sure why this is happening, i tryed uninstalling programs,
> and Checking for Viruses also Spyware, but even if i'm "clean" this still
> happens.
>
> for the start up problem, it does what another topic i read was doing.
> it would load past the BIOS screen then go to a blank for about 45-60 Sec
> After whitch the Computer would continu as normal. and then my other problem
> will happen.
>
> This has been going on for about 1 month. I'm Running Windows XP Home

No!! i didn't even think of that. I'll do that now. and Say the Results Soon.
thanks =)