Cannot Drag and Drop Files

April 2, 2005 4:07:04 PM

For reasons unknown, I cannot drag and drop files with either my right or
left mouse button. I tried replacing the mouse...no luck. System Restore to
a week ago, well before the problem started...no luck. My PC is a Sony
Vaio...about one year old. I am using Windows XP Media Center Addition. I am
not using SP2. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Darlene

More about : drag drop files

April 2, 2005 4:11:04 PM

"Darlene" wrote:

> For reasons unknown, I cannot drag and drop files with either my right or
> left mouse button. I tried replacing the mouse...no luck. System Restore to
> a week ago, well before the problem started...no luck. My PC is a Sony
> Vaio...about one year old. I am using Windows XP Media Center Addition. I am
> not using SP2. Any ideas would be appreciated!
>
> Darlene

Oops, I meant Edition...not Addition. DUH!!
April 4, 2005 8:41:48 AM

what happens when you try? if you right-drag, do you get the menu?

!