other helpful Newsgroups or websites or Everquest?

Nathan wrote:
> Please post any other newsgroup names or web forums or EQ websites.
>
> Thank you

www.allakhazam.com
www.eqatlas.com
www.eqtraders.com

....should help get you started

"Nathan" <no@spam.net> writes:
> Please post any other newsgroup names or web forums or EQ websites.

Any "other" than what? If you mean, other than this newsgroup,
well, there are zillions of them. For a good starting point, try
the list that's included in the FAQ at

http://www.iCynic.com/~don/EQ/age.faq.htm

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 51 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 41 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- http://www.iCynic.com/~don

"Nathan" <no@spam.net> wrote in news:33gv29F401kf2U1@individual.net:

> Please post any other newsgroup names or web forums or EQ websites.
>
> Thank you

There are only two newsgroups with any activity at all relating to EQ, one
for EQ2, and this one, the EQ2 one is alt.games.everquest2. There are far
too many websites to list.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont