XV6600 wireless phone/pda

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 7, 2005 12:19:17 AM

I just got my XV6600 and it is gerat. However it did not come with the sync
software I need to sync my mail and docs. Can this be downloaded anywhere?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 7, 2005 4:46:00 PM

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:19:17 -0600, ejk wrote:

> I just got my XV6600 and it is gerat. However it did not come with the sync
> software I need to sync my mail and docs. Can this be downloaded anywhere?

Where did you get it? I believe the software is supposed to come with the
phone.
January 8, 2005 12:31:10 AM

Picked it up from Verizon in Birmingham.. I found the software cd at the
dealer...

!