Minecraft *ONLY* computer specifications (updated)

PcEthuaist

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
I am planning to buy a computer that is specifically built for Minecraft. Nothing more, nothing else.

I do NOT plan to multi-task, so I won't be needing extra ram. I want to play Minecraft

lag-free. I won't be playing any extra fancy games on it, I have another pc for that already. I want something

that just passes the line for recommended specifications with the lowest cost possible. If you have a

very low cost build that you personally have and Minecraft runs at a very smooth rate at max

settings, please share the parts or if you know a build that fits this purpose, please tell about it.

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

System Requirements
* CPU: Intel Celeron M 1.5GHz or Sempron 2200+
* RAM: 1 GB
* HDD: 1 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9

Supported Graphics Cards:
GeForce 8400 or Radeon HD 2400 or higher

Google is your friend. Don't expect others to read articles and reviews for you and then give you the exact parts' names, prices or locations. You might as well give us your credit cards details and expect to get your Minecraft Monster PC.

End of rant.

PcEthuaist

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for those requirements. I have used google to check out system requirements for the game and have found them all to be different. I was looking for personal expertise that which could be more useful than just a system requirements list that doesn't even use the same resolution as I.