NBA 2K12 crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben95

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
hey guys. ok. i just got nba 2k12 and i love it! be there is a problemo. when playing a quick game, the game will randomly crash to the desktop. no message. just closes it self. it happens just as the ball goes into the hoop. there is no pattern, u can make shots and then all of the sudden the ball goes in and the game crashes. this didn't happen when i first got the game. i played several games np, but then i started one and the first shot that went in the game crashed. i tried again and the game crashed on the first goal. then again. but then the first goal worked with no crash. later in the game it crashed on a made shot. now that happens every time. i can't get through a game. it crashes on a random made shot every time.

PLEASE HELP! :sweat:

Solution
Yea bro im gettin the same thing. it goes away after pc restart for about 1 hr then comes back. Running Windows 7 Ultimate. Let me know wassup

SL104

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
Yea bro im gettin the same thing. it goes away after pc restart for about 1 hr then comes back. Running Windows 7 Ultimate. Let me know wassup

Solution

Ben95

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
hey i think I fixed it! do u play with a created team? well thats the problem! :) :) I always was playing with my created team. so i tried using to teams that i had no created players on and it worked! the created team must have gotten corrupted some how. I tried to trade a player off my team, and as soon as i clicked it, the game shut off! my created players are fine though. i switched them to another team and it works perfect ;)

let my know if it works for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.