Booting Presario Laptop from CF/MMC/CD

Last response: in Computer Brands
June 15, 2004 11:41:09 AM

I would like to be able to boot from CF/MMC/CD in order to GHOST my laptop
without buying a floppy drive. Anyone know how to make it boot from CF/MMC?
Anyone know how to make a generic boot CD for DOS?
June 22, 2004 9:40:27 PM

Buckwheat wrote:

> I would like to be able to boot from CF/MMC/CD in order to GHOST my laptop
> without buying a floppy drive. Anyone know how to make it boot from
> CF/MMC? Anyone know how to make a generic boot CD for DOS?

CF is compatible with IDE. I have a 2.5" laptop hdd to CF adapter that I
use to boot up my mp3 computer off of a 128m CF card.
If the presario will boot off USB get a usb flash drive.
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 7:35:10 PM

yES

!