Booting Presario Laptop from CF/MMC/CD

I would like to be able to boot from CF/MMC/CD in order to GHOST my laptop
without buying a floppy drive. Anyone know how to make it boot from CF/MMC?
Anyone know how to make a generic boot CD for DOS?
2 answers Last reply
More about booting presario laptop

    Buckwheat wrote:

    > I would like to be able to boot from CF/MMC/CD in order to GHOST my laptop
    > without buying a floppy drive. Anyone know how to make it boot from
    > CF/MMC? Anyone know how to make a generic boot CD for DOS?

    CF is compatible with IDE. I have a 2.5" laptop hdd to CF adapter that I
    use to boot up my mp3 computer off of a 128m CF card.
    If the presario will boot off USB get a usb flash drive.

    yES
    "Buckwheat" <spam_me_gently_with_a_chainsaw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to be able to boot from CF/MMC/CD in order to GHOST my laptop
    > without buying a floppy drive. Anyone know how to make it boot from
    CF/MMC?
    > Anyone know how to make a generic boot CD for DOS?

Compaq Boot CD-Rom Computers