How Do I Create An Image Of My OS?

Hi folks, sorry this is a bit of an idiot question, but I wonder if anyone
can tell me how to image my system? I'd like to know how to create the image
for backup purposes.

Thanks...

Drive Image 7.0 (obsolete - but still in some stores)
Ghost 9.0 (same as Drive Image 7.0 - now owned by Symantec)
True Image
BootIt NG

Then read all instructions for whichever you purchase!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

If you knew half as much as you think you know,