Error 75 at limited user logon

peter

I have 1 limited user apart from myself (Admin) on this PC. When logging on
to that user a pop-up appears after 30secs or so "Error downloading file -
Cannot write file to disk - Error 75: Path/File access error"
I'm not too adept at looking up these things. Could someone steer me or
advise on this please?
Note: It doesn't occur if I make that user Admin.
I recently did a repair install of SP and everything should be OK, or so I
thought.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

peter

I've since narrowed this down to SpywareBlaster's Auto-Update feature not
recognising the internet connection in limited users' accounts...reason
unknown, because they can connect easily.

--
"Peter" <r2d2 AT cesmail DOT net> wrote in message
>I have 1 limited user apart from myself (Admin) on this PC. When logging
>on to that user a pop-up appears after 30secs or so "Error downloading
>file - Cannot write file to disk - Error 75: Path/File access error"
> I'm not too adept at looking up these things. Could someone steer me or
> advise on this please?
> Note: It doesn't occur if I make that user Admin.
> I recently did a repair install of SP and everything should be OK, or so I
> thought.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada