Error 75 at limited user logon

I have 1 limited user apart from myself (Admin) on this PC. When logging on
to that user a pop-up appears after 30secs or so "Error downloading file -
Cannot write file to disk - Error 75: Path/File access error"
I'm not too adept at looking up these things. Could someone steer me or
advise on this please?
Note: It doesn't occur if I make that user Admin.
I recently did a repair install of SP and everything should be OK, or so I
thought.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

    I've since narrowed this down to SpywareBlaster's Auto-Update feature not
    recognising the internet connection in limited users' accounts...reason
    unknown, because they can connect easily.

    --
    "Peter" <r2d2 AT cesmail DOT net> wrote in message
    >I have 1 limited user apart from myself (Admin) on this PC. When logging
    >on to that user a pop-up appears after 30secs or so "Error downloading
    >file - Cannot write file to disk - Error 75: Path/File access error"
    > I'm not too adept at looking up these things. Could someone steer me or
    > advise on this please?
    > Note: It doesn't occur if I make that user Admin.
    > I recently did a repair install of SP and everything should be OK, or so I
    > thought.
    >
    > --
    > Peter
    > Toronto, Canada