Which brand Graphics card is good for gameing

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Gaming
  • Graphics Cards
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
January 2, 2012 6:50:44 AM

which brand Graphics card is good for gaming?

More about : brand graphics card good gameing

January 2, 2012 6:53:35 AM

which brand Graphics card is good for gaming?
m
l
a c 182 U Graphics card
January 2, 2012 7:23:25 PM

XFX and Evga are good but pretty much just about all of them are.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 2, 2012 7:28:02 PM

I have an XFX Radeon HD 6870 and I love it! So I also say that XFX is a really good brand but pretty much all of them are the same.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
January 2, 2012 7:53:10 PM

The only real difference is warranties for the most part. The only company that I've seen any reports of model-wide shortcomings recently was from MSI in the 570 and 580 lines. Would probably recommend avoiding MSI's high-end nvidia offerings for the time being based on this, but everyone else has been producing roughly equally dependable cards recently.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
January 2, 2012 7:56:22 PM

Well, there are 2 major graphics chip makers, AMD and Nvidia. AMD is good for lower end gaming since they are normally cheaper and have the better performance, but once past a certain point, Nvidia wins. They don't produce their own graphics card though, they have other companies do that for them, such as: XFX, Gigabyte, ASUS, Sapphire (AMD), EVGA (Nvidia). There really isn't a "best brand." Since all AMD Radeon 6870's will perform similarly. You just have to choose between the different brand's warranty and Heatsink and fan. I would go with Gigabyte, XFX, and Sapphire for AMD, and Zotac and EVGA for Nvidia. I would also go with ASUS for both of them
m
l
January 2, 2012 7:58:54 PM

Also on all XFX Video Cards you get a lifetime warranty when you register your product on there website.
m
l
a c 182 U Graphics card
January 4, 2012 12:00:51 AM

^ +1

They have a good rep on there customer base support. XFX does make a good card.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
January 4, 2012 10:26:22 AM

XFX is a great company, I have a Sapphire Radeon, and it's pretty good too, however, it is kind of loud once the fan goes over 30%
m
l
January 4, 2012 4:55:04 PM

I would say Sapphire is the best for ATI and EVGA for nvidia.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 4, 2012 4:57:04 PM

primoadamp said:
I would say Sapphire is the best for ATI and EVGA for nvidia.

I would agree with this.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
January 4, 2012 8:49:53 PM

EVGA is obviously best for Nvidia because they're Nvidia's partner...they make the models that go on show...forgot the word that describes them
m
l