EQ2: Level 20 Cleric question

Hi All;

Cleric level 20 fluff spell; Faerie Fire

Before coming to the NG, I did a search for this spell. I found one
reference to where it was, the scribe in the tree, in Elder Grove. He
didn't have it.

Could someone please point me in the direction of where to buy this?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Doctorzoid
20 Cleric
6 answers Last reply
More about level cleric question

    "Doctorzoid" <Doctorzoid@nospam.net> wrote in message

    > Hi All;
    >
    > Cleric level 20 fluff spell; Faerie Fire
    >
    > Before coming to the NG, I did a search for this spell. I found one
    > reference to where it was, the scribe in the tree, in Elder Grove. He
    > didn't have it.
    >
    > Could someone please point me in the direction of where to buy this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your time and help.
    >
    > Doctorzoid
    > 20 Cleric

    Faerie Fire is the level 20 Fury flavour spell (Fury = Druid)

    If you are indeed a cleric or templar/inquisitor, you can't use it.

    Vincit Omnia
    20 Inquisitor/16 Craftsman of Unrest
    -Formerly Hexfate Decay, 70 Necro of Tarew Marr

    "Ryan Telfer" <ryan.telfer@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > "Doctorzoid" <Doctorzoid@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi All;
    >>
    >> Cleric level 20 fluff spell; Faerie Fire
    >>
    >> Before coming to the NG, I did a search for this spell. I found one
    >> reference to where it was, the scribe in the tree, in Elder Grove. He
    >> didn't have it.
    >>
    >> Could someone please point me in the direction of where to buy this?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance for your time and help.
    >>
    >> Doctorzoid
    >> 20 Cleric
    >>
    > Faerie Fire is the level 20 Fury flavour spell (Fury = Druid)
    >
    > If you are indeed a cleric or templar/inquisitor, you can't use it.
    >
    > Vincit Omnia
    > 20 Inquisitor/16 Craftsman of Unrest
    > -Formerly Hexfate Decay, 70 Necro of Tarew Marr

    Thanks Vincit for taking the time to answer.

    What's puzzling is that I have found several references to being able to buy
    a basically useless spell, I presume for fun only, at level 20. On a couple
    of eq2 sites that list spells, this Faerie Fire is listed as a cleric spell.

    Thanks again and have a Happy New Year

    Doctorzoid wrote:
    > Hi All;
    >
    > Cleric level 20 fluff spell; Faerie Fire

    There isn't any such thing as a level 20 cleric spell. When
    a cleric hits 20 they become either a Templar or Inquisitor.
    Their level 20 fluff spells are Faith Respect and Forced
    Submission, IIRC. (Both essentially force a group member
    lower in level to /bow I believe.)

    > There isn't any such thing as a level 20 cleric spell. When
    > a cleric hits 20 they become either a Templar or Inquisitor.

    Many of us are still getting used to the tiered advancement titles.
    No doubt the original poster meant to say "level 20
    templar/inquisitor" spell.

    Lanfiir wrote:

    >> There isn't any such thing as a level 20 cleric spell. When
    >> a cleric hits 20 they become either a Templar or Inquisitor.
    >
    > Many of us are still getting used to the tiered advancement titles.

    No doubt...

    > No doubt the original poster meant to say "level 20
    > templar/inquisitor" spell.

    Probably, but since the level 20 spells are different for the
    two classes, it still doesn't work. If you're looking for
    a level 20 spell, you have to know what class it's for.
    Otherwise you end up looking at the level 20 spell for
    another healer class like the OP.....

    > Probably, but since the level 20 spells are different for the
    > two classes, it still doesn't work.

    Then you can just mention two spells. Doesn't take that much more
    time than mentioning one.
    ---
    Posted from NewsSync version 1.5.0 RC6 on http://fioch.dyndns.org/PNphpBB2.html

Games Video Games