Enable the Internet In Diagnostics Startup Mode?

April 7, 2005 5:05:04 PM

I would like to restart my PC in Diagnostics mode (by using Msconfig at Start
>Run, and selecting the Diagnostics Statup) but when I do that, it disables
my internet. Is there any way to start up in Diagnostics mode but still have
just the internet enabled?
April 8, 2005 3:19:12 AM

In news:62AFFF74-1C6A-41E9-B250-68EEFF543261@microsoft.com,
Eric <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I would like to restart my PC in Diagnostics mode (by using Msconfig
> at Start
>> Run, and selecting the Diagnostics Statup) but when I do that, it
>> disables
> my internet. Is there any way to start up in Diagnostics mode but
> still have just the internet enabled?

Reboot, press F8 over and over and over again, select safe mode WITH
networking and you should be good to go.

Galen