decoder? slow pc mind of it own

April 8, 2005 1:55:01 AM

while attempting to play a dvd in win media player, a screen saying i don't
have a decoder . why is that ? i was always able to play dvd's. and my pc is
running very slow. please help and some windows jump to outher pages on there
own,certain thing wont open on a web sites . this decoder thing ist free
where can i get it free lol

More about : decoder slow mind

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 4:07:28 AM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center"
2. Type DVD in the search box, hit enter.
3. Click on "DVD Troubleshooter".
4. You probably need a new DVD decoder.

DVD Support in Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/windowsxp...