http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"blessed" <blessed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7DB19B77-43F1-4DC1-9A9A-E773D1D022B5@microsoft.com...
> How can I stop all these pop-ups?

I wonder if you tried the Internet Explorer pop-up blocker? This seems to
block most unwanted pop-ups for me. Open up IE and click on the Tools menu,-
it's there and has three levels of blocking to choose from. When something is
blocked it brings up an info bar below the normal IE toolbar. You can choose
from there to allow pop-ups from that particular site or not.
Good luck.