Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hello, I am experiencing problems withe my DVD R/RW drive. Every time I load
a blank cd or dvd into my d: drive, the disk shows up as full. Does any one
know how to fix this? I appreciate any help.

keith

Hi, I too was having this problem and i cleaned my dvd burner with a drive
cleaner and it fixed the problem.

"Tom" wrote:

> hello, I am experiencing problems withe my DVD R/RW drive. Every time I load
> a blank cd or dvd into my d: drive, the disk shows up as full. Does any one
> know how to fix this? I appreciate any help.

CD-R drive or CD-RW drive is not recognized as a recordable device
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316529

see if this info has relevence with your dvd r/rw at all

--
Touch Base
Post back here on the result- good or bad