where to get a Netgear FM114p manual

Hi there Can anyone help me ? I've just got a Netgear FM114p on ebay my
problem is it didn't come with any manual .....can any point me in the right
direction of getting the manual for now.

thanks for any help v

Hi Jerry
Thanks but that a dead link i've tried that site before.
and still can't get any download from the link. . Know of any other link
please let me know.but thank again
http://kbserver.netgear.com/inquira/default.asp?question_box=FM114p+&collections=kb_file%2Cdatasheets&ui_mode=question&x=35&y=12&collection_restriction=docs