system restore

what F key is it used to do system restore as the computer is starting up? I
thought it was F10, but that isn't working.
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore

    In news:8E09DDBA-8F58-4AE4-A584-2A1C3C924004@microsoft.com,
    Elizabeth Griffin <Elizabeth Griffin@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to
    say:

    > what F key is it used to do system restore as the computer is
    > starting up? I thought it was F10, but that isn't working.

    F8 should do the trick though I was recently told that one company has taken
    F8 for their own usage and it was F5 for them but try F8 first.

    Or, if you're already booted: Start > run >
    %SystemRoot%\System32\restore\rstrui.exe (copy and paste that) and hit
    enter...

    Galen

Computers Microsoft System Restore Windows XP